Thursday 3 February 2011

Why, Don't You Mean What You Say!!



I really get annoyed when you make plans with someone and you specificially make your feelings known to that person to avoid future misunderstandings and then what do they do.... they S.H.I.T on you (just like the slim shady song)!!!! I'm talking at least a thirty minute conversation where you say......I DON'T LIKE THAT BAR but I know you want to go (UNSELFISH) so let's go for a while and watch your friend's set (COMPROMISING) and then we'll leave. I don't want to get stuck there all night. Sorry, to go on but I just want to you to understand, what I'm saying. I think any intectually challenged person could understand those plans, RIGHT?? NO, WRONG!!!




I think I have stumbled across the most selfish girl in the world. Rihanna feels like the only girl in the world BUT this girl is the MOST SELFISH GIRL in the world. Almost three hours later, I am stuck in this bar listening to the repetitve songs and this girl won't stop knocking back the Gin & Tonics. That, is another thing. I think she is on a mission to get completely WASTED and not in a good way. You know when you're drinking to have a GOOD NIGHT and you know when someone's DRINKING just to BLOCK SHIT OUT.




Three and a half hours later (or what felt like it) I said I'm out of here. I've reached my LIMIT ....I told you earlier, RIGHT. What does SHE do next....she orders another G&T (like oh my fucking god, no you didn't) and I say, right. I'm NEVER going out with you AGAIN!!!! I think I will stand by my last words because I thought friendships and nights out were based on mutual agreement and compromise. Hello, you are a completely SELFISH LIAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment