Friday 4 February 2011

Should I Stay or Should I go Now?


I made a loose promise to a mate to go out tonight!!!! But, I can't help but enjoy the time cuddling with my boyfriend who will be working the night shift again:( Is that WRONG??? Who cares....it feels so GOOD that am sure anyone who was in my position wouldn't want to trade the warmth of the bed for a lonely journey out of town.




So, now I have to make the decision am I going or staying. Thing is....it is kind of annoying when someone sends you a text message about 20minutes before they get on the train to say....by the way we are heading there now!!! Like...HELLO....maybe we should have arranged the leaving time together because it is so difficult to motivate oneself....to get out of bed and travel alone to find someone else in a different town in foreign country. What to do....what to do......am still waiting for the reply to my text!!! Anyways, first things first maybe I should eat my breakfast at 5:00pm. LOL~~

No comments:

Post a Comment