Thursday 3 February 2011

Sorry, Your Feet are Too Big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Looks like I'm in a moaning mood this Friday morning!!! So, the other day I was shopping which is almost everday...hahaha....anyways, I go to the store. I look around at the lovely shoes and just admire them, as you do!!!! At this time, I had recently just came back from England....so, I wanted to see if the Korean style were similar to the ones back home. When all of a sudden my peace was disturbed by the supposed shoe assistant.




He must have thought he was helping me out, NO END. When he opened his offensive GOB and said "BIG SIZE is over here" and at this point, I wanted to yell some CHOICE WORDS but the problem being the limits of my Korean prevents me from expressing myself in the manner to which I am accustomed at home. So, I walked away with steam coming from my HEAD.




Like seriously, I know which area is selling the 250mm shoes (uk 6) because it has the smallest selection and the plainest styles in comparison to the others!@!! I dude...could you just FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! I don't even have BIG FEET just Korean women have insanely small feet which makes all foreigners appear to have big feet. The funny thing is many Korean women are taller than me but they still have smaller feet. Which is bizarre because at home taller women have bigger feet than shorter people...so, life is a bit topsy turvy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment